Are you up for the challenge?
If you live in Houston you know “The Loop”, a 38-mile-long loop around the inner city sector, and this October, we’re challenging you to run around 610 (indoors of course). Crush 38 miles during the month and you’ll win a challenge t-shirt and gain some serious bragging rights.
Here’s how it works:
- Register online or in studio to participate by September 30, there is no cost to participate.
- Get your Run the Loop Challenge Card, add your name to it, and post it to our studio wall.
- Record your miles on the card every time you visit the studio in October.
- The challenge ends October 31 and all miles must be ran in studio.
- If you hit your 38 miles before the month is over, grab another card and see if you can run the loop more than once.
- 1x around the loop = The Loop T-Shirt
- 2x around the loop = The Loop Hat
- 3x around the loop = Coming soon