Strength For Runners
A cross-training class designed to prevent injury and enhance performance.
STRENGTH FOR RUNNERS
One of the most frequent questions we hear from our runners is why, when, and how should I integrate strength training into my running routine?
Strength training is something that runners often neglect or undervalue. But at RacePace we recognize (and we want to help you appreciate) the tremendous benefits of incorporating strength training into your running routine. Our Strength For Runners class will help you prevent injury and become a more efficient, effective, and healthy runner.
STRENGTH FOR RUNNERS WILL:
- Build a supportive structure around ligaments, tendons and joints
- Improve mobility of key joints to ensure proper mechanics and durability for long efforts
- Improve muscular recruitment to help sustain form in late stages of running
- Complement your endurance training
- Provide a cross-training option designed just for runners
5 WAYS STRENGTH FOR RUNNERS IS DIFFERENT FROM ANY OTHER CLASS
This class is acutely focused on the demands and needs of runners, so don’t expect a CrossFit-type workout or an Orange Theory-style bootcamp. The foundation of this class and its programming was built on the needs of runners—both those just getting in to running and those who are training at the highest level—wherever you are in your running journey, this class will meet you there.
Read the five ways this class will be different than your run-of-the-mill studio strength training.